"To bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." Isaiah 61:3

The Burckhard Family

The Burckhard Family

Friday, March 11, 2011

This Thing Is Sooooo Coooool!

"I just push a button, touch the screen, and I can play games, listen to Wiggles (or GaGa), and play my favorite game...."Talking Tom"--It's so fun, especially when I make him fart!"
"Oh, do I laugh and laugh!"
"Did I mention I love this thing?"

4 comments:

  1. I'm guessing Nole didn't love having his hair cut? Were you trying to hit a moving target? I'm laughing because hair issues are big with Onni.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great shot the bottom one is!!

    ..and is it "Nole" or "Novak"? I'm waaaay behind on my reading, obviously!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alice...surprisingly, he didn't mind at all. Although the gal chopped it way too short. Thank goodness it will grow!

    Missy, he goes by both names. In Serbia Nole is short for Novak!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture on the bottom! :-)

    ReplyDelete