"To bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." Isaiah 61:3

The Burckhard Family

The Burckhard Family

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mesmerized....

As we are getting ready to travel, Kevin and I thought we would let Bella "try out" a portable DVD player and watch Barney. This is what she thought....



Yes, she was mesmerized to the point of drooling! Guess I will bring it along on the airplane for the three hour leg of the flight. Barney has a different affect on us all, don't you think?

7 comments:

  1. What is it with Barney? LOL! Caleb absolutely adores Barney and Elijah has quickly become a fan too! Bella looks so sweet, drool and all.:)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barney ROCKS in our house! LOL
    Bryce was/is a big Barney fan but now Alex has caught on and LOVES him!!!
    Mandy R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm one of those selfish mom's. I can't stand Barney (even though he has catchy songs for the little ones), so I don't allow it. Mean, I know, but it saves my sanity!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just way too precious for me!!! She gets 'cuter' every time I visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Barney... and she is just too cute! Every pic of her makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barney is a necessity to Bella now! Ha Ha Glad to hear you other Moms have him in your life too! LOL

    Amy, our children seem to really like the same things...

    Thanks for the kind comments on Bella...she is truly a gift from God!

    Love, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a beautiful family and I look forward to getting to know you better!!

    ReplyDelete