Today was a hard day....our court date will not be until July 28th. :(
I guess when our Facilitator and Translator were trying to tell us it is very difficult and different to adopt in the city of Kiev, they weren't kidding!
So, we are flying back tomorrow morning--and both returning on July 26th. After our court date then, Kevin will return to hold down the fort at home. I will stay here for the 10 day wait and then for an additional 7-10 days to do the passport and visa. I won't be home with Bella until probably August 18th.
We are very disappointed and have shed some tears. It was SOOOO hard to say goodbye to Bella knowing we won't see her for two weeks and that she really isn't officially ours yet. Please pray for her to be safe and that everything will be finalized at the end of this month.
We are not sure why this is happening--but we trust in God and look forward to the day when we can share our testimony to His grace and mercy in our adoption journey.
Love in Him, Paula
1 day ago