We are still waiting to hear from our adoption agency if our dossier was submitted and accepted yesterday. I am really nervous that something is wrong because we haven't heard. But, until God says "no", I will trust that everything is going to be fine--It is just soooo hard!
We did receive great news, though, in that the moratorium on adoptions in Bella's country isn't on the docket for voting as expected. So, for right now, it seems that issue is put on the shelf which is awesome news for the families in the final stages of adoption.
We had a 10 hour adoption class with our home study agency yesterday. It was a good class, although it was a really long day. When I got home, I was disappointed that we did not have any news on our adoption. And, the news piece on our family had to be postponed until next week because the young lady doing the story has a wedding this Friday and some family health problems.
I pray that the next time I blog, I will have good news to share about our dossier. Would you pray that whatever God's plan is for this adoption, that I can have peace with it? Thanks! I really need your prayers and encouragement right now!
Noah's first time camping
21 hours ago