"To bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." Isaiah 61:3

The Burckhard Family

The Burckhard Family

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Original Bling Bling Girl

OK, OK...I fess up.... My Parents & my Sister Karla adamantly reminded me that I was the original "Bling Bling" girl! However, I called myself "A Gamorous Lady!" Here's the photo Dad scanned yesterday for proof--

A few days ago, I posted a blog entry claiming Grace as Bling Bling Girl--

So it's true, LIKE MOTHER, LIKE DAUGHTER! Who Knew?

3 comments:

  1. You were definitely a "gamourous" lady!!
    Bling, Bling and Gamourous lady!!
    Two peas in a pod! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! What a great comparison!

    ReplyDelete