"To bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." Isaiah 61:3

The Burckhard Family

The Burckhard Family

Friday, January 23, 2009

Meet Sam......

Today is all about Sam. My middle guy. What can I say, but when God handed out sons, He blessed me with one of the best.
This little man is sensitive, smart, and has his Dad's sense of humor. He also gives great hugs!

When we told him about the adoption, he said "I don't know why, but I feel really good inside about saving a little girl's life."

Sam loves to draw cartoons and animate them on the computer. Just like his Dad, he is on the phone calling his friends and making plans for get-togethers. He loves to be surrounded by people! Sam goes to Awana, plays soccer, and is tolerating the saxophone :)..... But if you ask Sam what he loves most in life, he would most definitely answer "God!"

Thank you, God, for this beautiful boy!

3 comments:

  1. Paula, this is lovely! You are doing a great job on the blog and it sounds like you have wonderful children as well. It will be so fun to follow your journey.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you like help making a grab me button? Email me at lucille AT poppiesblooming.co.uk and I will make one for you! I can do a blog makeover too if you'd like!

    ReplyDelete